PODOACTIVA, SL – B22316707
SERVICES PODOACTIVA, SL – B22411375
Purpose of the treatment
Informative website and electronic commerce (online store).
Management of queries through forms.
Commercial information about our products, with the prior consent of the user.
Legitimation of the treatment
Express consent of the interested party.
Legitimate interest for data processing.
Compliance with legal obligations.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes collected, as well as to comply with legal obligations.
In some cases, when necessary, PODOACTIVA, SL, transfers user data to third parties and when there is a legal obligation and/or prior consent of the user.
Rights of the interested parties
Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Podoactiva, SL, in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) and European Regulation 2016/679, of April 27, regarding the protection of people regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD), informs the users of the website https://www.podoactiva.com (hereinafter, the website), the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will apply in the processing of personal data that the User voluntarily provides when accessing its website or the corresponding mobile application.
Podoactiva, SL, informs the users of the Website that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they are used. that have been obtained. They will be canceled when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for said purpose or when requested by the owner in the exercise of his right of cancellation, provided that they are not subject to compliance with legal retention periods.
Podoactiva, SL expresses its commitment to comply with current legislation at all times regarding data protection.
The personal data provided will be processed by Podoactiva, SL and will be used in accordance with the following information.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The personal data that you have provided us with in this and other communications with you will be the subject of the Record of Processing Activities under the responsibility of PODOACTIVA, SL, with postal address at Parque Tecnologico Walqa, Edificio Podoactiva. Cuarte 22197 Huesca and email firstname.lastname@example.org
PODOACTIVA, SL has appointed a Data Protection Officer, if you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact her by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name and city of residence.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information regarding payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device's operating system.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
Data requested from the patients of the Podoactiva Clinics. – In addition to the data mentioned above, if you wish to be treated at one of our specialized centers, you must give us your consent for the processing of the following data:
- Name and surname.
- DNI, and in case you act on behalf of a minor, you must justify the legitimacy of your representation.
- Address or domicile.
- Health data and image capture strictly necessary for health care, clinical analysis, diagnosis and treatment of the patient.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered in our clinics on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to access our services, subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what do we process your data?
Depending on the purposes we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- The collection and automated processing of data through the website will be carried out through the form located in the "Contact" tab, both for consultation and information, mainly focused on resolving queries or requesting information about our products and services.
- The personal data processed by PODOACTIVA, SL, will be those provided by the user. In the event that certain data transfers must be carried out so that PODOACTIVA, SL, carries out the commissioned provision, they will be those permitted by law or those necessary for the provision of services, and users will also be duly informed.
- Sending communications or information expressly requested.
- Carrying out satisfaction surveys on the services received for proper management of quality processes and their improvement.
- Use for statistical purposes in order to analyze the behavior and trends of Users and analyze how to improve the services we provide to Users.
- Detect and investigate fraud, as well as other illegal activities and potential violations of our Privacy Policies, Legal Notice and / or Conditions of Use.
- In the case of the health data requested from our clients, the treatment of these is aimed at the clinical analysis, diagnosis and treatment of the patient.
If you do not provide the necessary data for these purposes, our services cannot be provided.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of registering as a user will form part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, given that all the measures of safety relevant in this regard.
The user is informed of the possibility of withdrawing consent in the event that it has been granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Express consent of the interested party to manage the provision of the service and/or sale of the product in our centers or through our website, for the contact forms and therefore in the processing of their data for purposes consistent with the activity of the company.
- Legitimate interest for the processing of our clients' data in direct marketing actions.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection, as well as to comply with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. Without prejudice to the conservation it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and / or whenever permitted by applicable legislation.
In the case of clients treated at any of the Podoactiva Centers, once the relationship between the company and the patient has ended, the data will be archived and kept for a minimum period of 5 years from the last visit, after which it will continue to be archived. anonymously or, failing that, they will be returned in full to the patient or legally authorized person.
PODOACTIVA, SL, undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the retention period has ended, as well as to block them duly in our databases.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In general, PODOACTIVA, SL, will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations where it is mandatory by law or a service has been outsourced for the normal operation of the company. Likewise, said assignment will be informed to the interested party through the consent clauses established by the regulations on data protection.
PODOACTIVA, SL, tries to guarantee the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations. In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of said legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Regulations (BCR) or because the adequacy of their security measures complies with current regulations in matter of personal data protection.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights through a request in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By virtue of the provisions of the data protection regulations, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information on the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the elimination prior to blocking of personal data.
- Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing its continued processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another person in charge.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions are not made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations. Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
In case you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through one of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: www.aepd.es
- Address: Calle Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 Madrid.
- Telephones: 901100099 / 912663517.
Form a claim in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection does not entail any cost and the assistance of lawyer or attorney is not necessary.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating PODOACTIVA, SL from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form.
PODOACTIVA, SL is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
We reserve the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. PODOACTIVA, SL is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by us through the web provided that it comes from sources other than PODOACTIVA, SL
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to children under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and article 7 of LO3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), PODOACTIVA, SL will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required.
In the case of people over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except in those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
PODOACTIVA, SL has adopted the legally required Personal Data protection security levels, and seeks to install additional technical means and measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to our company.
Below, you will find a series of links through which you can obtain extended information on specific processing of personal data:
CONSENT AND DATA PROCESSING FOR CANDIDATES FOR A JOB
PODOACTIVA, SL, offers people interested in sending their curriculum vitae the possibility of doing so through this link https://www.podoactiva.com/ofertas-de-trabajo in order to manage the ongoing selection processes, as well as future job opportunities. To this end, we inform interested users of the following:
- Responsible for the treatment: PODOACTIVA, SL CIF: B22316707 – E-mail: email@example.com
- Purpose of the treatment: Consent of the interested parties, for the management of the Curriculum Vitae received and to carry out the personnel selection processes or to preserve the information and documentation sent according to the conservation period.
- Data requested from the website: Name and surnames, telephone, e-mail, address (town and province), year of birth, sex, level of education, driver's license classification, level of education, profession and work experience.
- Recipients of your data; No data is communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
- International data transfer: It is not carried out.
- Exercise of rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the data controller. You can also go to the control authority, the AEPD.
- Data retention: 2 years.
CONSENT TO SEND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, completing the data collection form and checking the corresponding box "I accept the sending of electronic communications”, you are granting express consent to send information about the Company to your email address, telephone, fax or other electronic means.
What presence does PODOACTIVA, SL have on social networks?
PODOACTIVA, SL, has the following profiles on the main social networks on the Internet (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube).
It is recognized as responsible for the treatment of the data of its users, followers, or people who make comments through them. Likewise, in accordance with the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, PODOACTIVA, SL is exonerated from any type of responsibility derived from comments by users and followers on its social networks.
PODOACTIVA, SL, may use the profiles described above to inform its users of topics that it considers to be informative, of any type of events, on any social network; as well as publish new offers or services.
Last update: October 2021.